The following are board approved policies for the PWSHOA.
- Approved Signage: Identifies the material, color, and process for HOA members to erect signage on their individual lot(s). Include link to policy. Approved Signage
- Clubhouse Exclusive Use Agreement: PWSHOA members can reserve the Clubhouse and Pool for their exclusive use. Arrangements for exclusive use are made through the PWSHOA Community Manager. Clubhouse Exclusive Use Agreement
- Lot Clearing Guidelines: These guidelines provide guidance to PWSHOA members seeking to maintain their lots with an emphasis on land stewardship and aesthetic values of the ranch as a whole and specifically the surrounding landscape in which that lot is located. Include link to policy. Lot Clearing Documents
- PWSHOA Approved Cattle Policy: Our cattle policy outlines the community goals for a healthy, happy, and sustainable cattle herd. Include link to policy. Approved Cattle Policy
- White Tailed Deer Harvesting: The goal of managing the ranch's white tailed deer population is to aid the deer in reaching their full potential through selective harvesting and providing proper nutrition. Include link to policy. PWSHOA White Tailed Deer Harvesting Operations
- ATV-Use Policy: This enforceable policy describes ranch use for ATV's accessing Open Space & Trails. In adherence with the CC&R’s and for the safety of the community members, motorized vehicles off-road and off-trail are not allowed. An authorized tag is required on any off-road & off-trail vehicles that are used for official ranch business. ATV-Use Policy